EmploymentQuestral Helicopters employs full time / part time and contract Pilots and AMEs
All staff are required to work in a team environment to help achieve the common goal of completing every mission in the safest and most effective way possible. We always strive to provide the best for our employees trying to accommodate a work / life balance.
- Travel to and from job sites provided (no need to relocate), accommodations and daily per diems included.
- Year round work available.
- Competitive wages based on knowledge and experience.
- Challenging and exciting work environment
- You have a valid commercial rotary wing pilot licence.
- You have a valid restricted radio telephone operator’s certificate.
- You have the ability to pass Canadian and U.S. Transport Agency Security Screening.
- You are in possession of a valid passport or have the ability to acquire.
- You have a minimum 2000 hours experience as pilot-in-command on single-engine rotary winged aircraft.
- You must have the ability to travel out of province.
- Long Line experience.
- AS350 Endorsement with 500hrs time on type.
Experience in the following considered an asset:
- Bird Towing
All applicants should sent their resume to email@example.com
Work location: North America and abroad
- Hold a valid Canadian AME license.
- Endorsed on the AS350 B2/B3 Airframe and have Transport Canada approved training on the Arriel 1 and 2 series engines.
- Valid drivers license and Passport.
- Rotational shifts in the field and at the main base.
Interested applicants can forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org